Get Free Shots from Snap.com

Thursday, November 26, 2009

DMGT Squeezes B2B

DMGT has released its preliminary results. ALthought the headline talks about something called "b2b resilience" the truth is much flakier.

If we ignore currency movements underlying revenues are down 5%. Risk Management Solutions has had a "higher than usual level of cancellations". The property business has crashed but the management claim some signs of improvement in the UK. Euromoney, in which DMG has a stake, has had a tough year and expects the next quarter to be tough.

The exhibition business (late in late out) has experienced softer bookings in the second half and
"more recently, encouraging attendances and booking trends, but yet
to convert into revenues." And I have no idea what that means.

So it's still tough. A lot of costs have been taken out and, like many others, the management are praying a recovery will come and save them.

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 3:58 pm, Blogger Gisella Vargas Ojeda said...

Hi

My name is Lucy Anderson. I've just visited your website http://www.blogcatalog.com/blog/business-media-blog and I was wondering if you'd be interested in exchanging links with my website.
I can offer you a HOME PAGE link back from my Business and Recruitment websites, your link will be in my 2 sites exactly here:

http://www.gdfschengxin.com/ (pr1)
http://www.rezmany.com/ (pr2)

If you are interested, please add the following information to your
website and kindly let me know when it's ready. I'll do the same for
you in less than 24 hours , otherwise you can delete my link from
your site.

Title: Electrical Engineering Jobs
URL: http://www.icerecruit.com/electrical/jobs.htm
Description: Electrical engineering job vacancies from Ice Recruit.

I hope you have a nice day and thank you for your time.

Best regards;

Lucy Anderson
Web Marketing Consultant


PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS IS NOT A SPAM OR AUTOMATED EMAIL, IT'S ONLY A REQUEST FOR A LINK EXCHANGE. YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS HAS NOT BEEN ADDED TO ANY LISTS, AND YOU WILL NOT BE CONTACTED AGAIN.IF YOU'D LIKE TO MAKE SURE WE DON'T CONTACT YOU AGAIN, PLEASE FILL IN THE FOLLOWING FORM: HTTP://WWW.NOMOREMAILS.COM; OR WRITE AN EMAIL TO
STOP@NOMOREMAILS.COM.PLEASE ACCEPT OUR APOLOGIES FOR CONTACTING YOU.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home