DMGT reports that B2B revenues are down 20% year on year for the last quarter whilst Penton Media in the US has filed for bankruptcy protection. Its still snowing in every sense of the word.
Wednesday, February 10, 2010
Business to business commentary for a 21st century media world. Analysis of business magazines and business media, the impact of search, the web and the digital economy.
- Name: Businessmediablogger
- RBI Sells Asian Assets
- PPA New Exec is all Print and all Consumer
- GMG are reported to be prepared in principle to in...
- RBI Sells and Closes in the USA
- EMAP Going Concern Concern
- Heseltine Replaced By Heseltine
- DMGT Squeezes B2B
- Centaur Down - but falling more slowly
- Media Week Has Become Media Weak
- Contract Journal has Contract Cancelled